Canning Club is a family orientated shooting club located in Canning Vale, Western Australia. We shoot a number of disciplines of which many are unique to our Club, having being created by our Discipline Captains.
Canning Club features seven outdoor ranges with facilities for all-weather shooting as well as lighting to enable matches during the evening. Range 1 (25m) has a rolling covered firing area for protection against the elements and turning targets.
The club is open on Saturdays from 09:00 hours and on Wednesdays from approximately 16:00 hours at which time matches are held for members. If you are wanting to come down and view the facilities as a prospective new member you are welcome to attend during those times. Refer to the Calendar for individual match dates and times. Once suitably qualified shooting all or any one our disciplines is included within your membership.
- Seven (7) outdoor ranges
- All weather shooting stations on all seven ranges
- 100m rifle range
- Indoor range with 16 Bays for Air Pistol and Air Rifle
- Club handguns available for hire (Rimfire). Rimfire and Air Rifles also available for hire.
- Disabled facilities available
- Training Room
- Large clubhouse available for club functions
- Full kitchen, canteen and dining area
- Toilets / showers, and
- Plenty of parking available.